Prime figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jordy, Feb 25, 2012.

1. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    Okay I know the title isn't very discriptive but I got to ask does ANY one know why the deluxe figures have painted numbers on their legs? Are they a code or what because I can't figure out why it's there.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    They just indicate the date the figures were produced. Sometimes it's actually branded/melted into the plastic instead. Take a look at your other TFs. They all should have something like it somewhere on them.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

My Prime Starscream has got the number 11721 molded on his wing. I suppose he was made on July 21st of last year.

4. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think that those number may actually be like model numbers or part numbers for each individual unit or toy. My Cyberverse figures have them too. I thought about naming my vehicon the number that I found on him, but that same number is on all the vehicons, #37982. Its kinda got a good sound to it when you say it though.

Or are we talking about a different type of number?

5. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    well my wheeljack has it printed on it's leg on the inside and on the other leg has the hasbro registered trade mark blah blah blah when it was made. The numbers though seem to of been painted on after the piece was made.