Heavy/Scratch: Prime Directive Rivals Sky Tread

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, May 1, 2009.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Prime Directive Used With Permission of AutobotX23
    From the remains of heroes a new terror will rise.
    Galvatron Prime was traveling through the galaxy as fast as he could to reach the Jungle Planet and stop Obliticon Prime. He would Not get there fast enough. The Obliticon Army had descended upon the planet unleashing a barrage of horror upon its inhabitants. Airblade was leading a small but brave crew of soldiers, including some former Decepticons, into a battle he was sure he could not win. Obliticon Prime felt no fear as his team made quick work of their opponents. Demolishor and Cybershark fell first and it was only moments before Sinner began his work stripping them of their parts.
    Scorponok joined Dropshot as he Engaged Obliticon Prime in battle. With one blast from his cannon Dropshot's head dissintegrated and Obliticon Prime Shoved his Massive Claws Directly into Scorponoks Chest.
    Airblade attempted a sneak attack on this monstrosity that dared to call himself a Prime, but Hodgepodge blasted him from behind and Sinner took him down with an emp blast. The fallen heroes were brought before Prime and Sinner.
    Now Obliticon Prime has a new alley in his question for the destruction of Optimus, Skytread has risen from the rubble and will use every ounce of power he has to accomplish whatever Obliticon Prime orders him to do.
    Thank for letting me share this with yall
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

OH HELL!!!! How am I gonna come up with a Prime that can beat him!! Great use of parts, and great head choice! :thumb 

3. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS Sector70: Reformatting... Veteran

Make one merge Prime and magnus (Omega Prime style BABY!!!)

anyway , great job on this. It turned out awesome, I hope you plan to do 2 leo-arms as well;) 

4. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Awesome work man....I knew you wouldn't disappoint :thumb 

5. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    WOW! That is awsome!

6. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Uh Oh, Looks like there is a front runner for my title of ABX23's rival.
    Great work R02.

7. Rumble02

thanks for all the comments guys. Appreciate it.He was really fun to make.

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I like the triple changer gimmick and the sh!tload of weapons he has. LOL But Skytread looks fierce. So great job, R02.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    EXCELLENT. You only get better and better with each of your pieces. I love when I'm a skeptic proven wrong :lol  I was a bit unsure when you told me you were using a Sky-Byte head. I think the tank mode is a tad of a stretch, but when you place it within context of your story, I think it works. I hope we get some better photos for the huge gallery you'll submit :D 

You've come a long way with your painting as well! I'd recommend pushing that painting some more. Pull out some of those details some! I'd think with your story, weathering and damage would work really well with your customs. Blackwashing is one of the easiest and quickest things to do to a custom, too :)  I think some wires hanging around would be cool as well. Keep pushing your envelope like you're doing, and you'll continue rockin'!

BTW, the combined mode just rocks :thumb 

10. Rumble02

Thanks, I do agree the Tank mode is a very big stretch but i really wanted the tread legs and wanted to have a reason for treads, besides just as landing gear. I have never tried blackwashing but may have to learn to. My biggest challenge with Sky Tread was getting him to match up with Obliticon prime, especially for the combined mode, while at the same time showing he is his own character and keeping him different. I think I got the colors to show the seperation and the complimentation as good as i could. I appreciate the feedback.