Heavy/Scratch: Prime Directive: Endgame Galvatron Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by autobotx23, Apr 6, 2009.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

" Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one"

Obliticons created by Rumble02, used with permission. Radicons Unite!!!

[​IMG]

The Obliticons. Sparks and shells of steel and evil, the weapons promised to deliver victory for the Decepticons. Obliticon Prime had all but slaughtered the stalwart of the Autobot resistance, but his hunger would not stop there.

[​IMG]

Crumplezone, Mudflap, Soundwave and Sideways fell under the wrath of the Obliticons, their armor and weapons stripped and absorbed, their sparks left barely functional.

[​IMG]

With his creations out of control and a power mad Starscream searching for the planet keys, Shockwave was left with little option than to call upon the leaders of the long fought battle, Galvatron and Optimus Prime. Sinner was close to bringing Obliticon Prime's lieutenant to life. If that transpired, there would be close to nothing that could stop them from universal domination.

[​IMG]

He believed that if enough spark essence cold be absorbed into the Matrix, and the Decepticon Crown of leadership was placed onto Prime, the combination of two of the most powerful warriors would be enough to slay the Obliticons once and for all.

With a heavy heart, Optimus opens the Matrix chamber in his chest. Galvatron takes his crown and allows Shockwave to siphon most of his operational energies into the Matrix of Leadership, sending him into stasis.

With a dark glow Prime's body begins to contract and expand. His Ion Cannon takes shape of a weapon truly fitting one with the power of Galvatron. His truck form takes on armor and weaponry that give him a visage of power and terror.

[​IMG]

Within this frame lies the power of Good and Evil, now in a struggle against an enemy that could conquer all Transformers. With Roller beside him, he takes to the road, making haste to where the Obliticons are located.

Thanks to OldsCuts for the Prime sale and the idea, Slimaxis and Orion Prime for the sweet trades that mades this bash possible. Alos, thyperia painted a SWEET Classics Cyclonus with a mettalic purple at Walmart, which I quickly grabbed the next day! :lol  Thanks for the heads up, bro. His alt mode is that of an armored truck.

I modded the heck out of him. Sacrificed for the cause:
    Leader Cybertron Prime (OldsCuts:thumb )
    Deluxe Cybertron Demolisher
    GW 1/60 Wing Gundam (Slimaxis:thumb )
    MSG Cannon (Slimaxis:thumb )
    Armada Scavenger
    Zoid cannons (Orion Prime:thumb )
    MSG Crossbone Gundam ver Ka

He has over 10 points of magnetic connection, for balancing of battle Roller in alt or Bot mode, as well as for mounting of the Ion Fusion cannon. the tank treads on his thighs are removable for additional posing abilities. I also separated his top finger form the other 3, just for the heck of it. (thanks Spurt for recommending the Razor saw) Tires were removed and replaced with tanks treads. The Ion Fusion cannon contains a working laser sight as well. Enjoy!! :thumb 

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Woah! Love the head sculpt! Love the extra horns to Prime's super mode head.

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

that is something special man, you rule this mould. The threads are awesome, the paint is great, the mods rule!!

One thing I love about alot of your customs is the inclusion of smaller partners that just seem to magnify the size of your custom work. Plus adding the fun of a cool figure to pose around a hulking custom.

Great tag-line choice.

Both vehicle and robot modes scream sweetness. I'm going to have to go back over your galleries now.

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Dude, this is killer! This is my favorite of all your customs, bro. This definitely shows the hard work and life you've breathed into it--at the death of quite a few different parts and figures. lol

Excellent work and I'm loving that paintjob. The head/horns are awesome (who knew Prime could make a good Galvy head?)....and don't get me started on Roller. That sucker is pure genius. Is the head from a Classics Hot Rod? Keep up the great work, man. And here I thought the Prime Directive couldn't get any better. Damn was I wrong.

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

This is very, very impressive. My God this is so awesome, that its mind-blowing. You sir did an incredible job making Galvatron Prime. I don't have anything to complain about it because well I don't see any flaws whatsoever, so that being said you still got, "the Touch".

6. JAFOPrime

JAFOPrime All work and no play.....

That is awsome. I love the look of his head, and the truck mode. I can see both Prime and Galvatron in there. Impressive as always.

7. JAF

JAF 1984

That's just plain sick! Hardcore villain/hero supreme.

Great use of those scavenger treads too. They are the saving grace of an otherwise pure block-bot and your use here really does justice to all the parts involved.

8. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Monstrous. !

9. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

Awesome job! It looks amazing.

10. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    WOW!!!
    AX23! This is.....WOW!
    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! i mean holy i knew your Galvatron Prime would look awsome but this is like over the awsome meter!
    i espcally love his vehical mode!
    What a master peice!
    Please tell me your not going to put this beauty on ebay.....KEEP IT!! lol

11. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have been waiting for this and since I saw your banner for it. I thought this was a ways away still. Easily my favorite of your works so far.

Everything about this just oozes with win. You've captured the feel of Galvatron very much so. Big cannon, tanks treads, royalty purple color scheme. And still managed to keep Prime in there too with the face and most definitly the Alt-mode. Sweet Job.:thumbs2: 

Any chance to see some solo Roller pics? I'd like to see more of him.

EDIT: Nevermind :lol  just found out what that scrolling wheel on my mouse is for, don't know if you guys knew this but it makes the pages down down!!!!:dunce  Found the roller thread.

12. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

You made this alot better then I thought. Damn good job. One day I hope to do things like this.

13. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    Looks wicked man, Love ZZ Cannon and the PG Wing armor in there ;)  Your work and story great as always

14. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

HOLY CRAP IN A HAT> Im going to have to step up my game. This is so fantastic. Thank you for using My characters in the bio. Glad you like the Obliticon story. Great Job bro. You never let me down. And Roller rocks the house as well.

15. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

wow bro! i LOOOOVE the alt mode. this is one hell of a custom

16. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    very awesome man :bay  and glad to know I helped ya out with him :thumb 

17. spawnofunicron

spawnofunicron Well-Known Member

whats the story of the obliticon's and galvatronprime because im confused about the story line.

18. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Dang E!!!!....man....AWESOME!!!....whoa!!!

You just keep stepping it up each and every Prime don't yah?!!

Top Friggin' Shelf sir!!

19. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Well %*&$ me sideways !!!!

[​IMG]

I didn't think any Prime would look better then PKP,
    This is Epic & I mean E P I C !!!!!!!

You sick twisted bastard, What am I going to have to pull off to top that ???

Did you ever think of that ???

*shakes fist* No, of course you didn't !!!!!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  20. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

wow, that's pretty cool lookin'.