Prime collection; Huge 1 day haul

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Renegade Razor, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

Hey guys. I just wanted to show off my Prime collection. The other day I scored a massive haul. I live in Martinsville Va and I'm a local truck driver. So on wednesday I had a delivery in Mt. Olive NC and had to go to Siler City NC. Along the way I hit up every Walmart I saw. I wound up stopping at 6 total. And boy did I score big time!! Here's my collection, the ones I currently have are first. And then the new acquisitions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's Ratchet and his vehicle mode. I picked him up a few weeks back. I really like this figure, I just wish his color was more orange like the show. This looks more red.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And now for the new ones. I first stopped at the Walmart in Mt. Olive NC. I was thrilled to find these:
    Ole' Jacky Boy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Mr. Silence! Notice Laserbeak on his chest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And one of these! I love these figures and had to buy another when I found it later!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Its such a cool vehicle mode.
    [​IMG]
    And finally sitting behind Prime and Megs........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He even has his smile! I freaked out when I found this!!!
    [​IMG]
    At the Walmart in Dunn NC......
    [​IMG]
    This is a great figure. I wanted to get 2 and make a custom Skyquake but didnt. And his gun didnt look like it should. Maybe with a little modification?
    [​IMG]
    Also in Dunn.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At the Sanford NC Wally world....
    [​IMG]
    I like Bee's character, but to be honest, the figure is very lacking. It feels cheap and the paint doesn't match. I will definately be modifying him. I also picked up the other Vehicon there.
    [​IMG]
    And lastly at the Walmart in Siler City NC.....
    [​IMG]
    Getting Bulkhead really made my day. Now all I need is to find Breakdown. I dont like the character of Airachnid so I'm not worried about the figure.
    [​IMG]
    Well that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed the show. Take care guys!

Attached Files:

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    You're going to have to order Breakdown online - as far as we know, Hasbro is not going to be using that mold in the US. It's a fantastic toy, though.

3. star_ling

star_ling Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice find bro, I really need to look for Dreadwing. He looks amazing! Considering everything how much did they set you back?

4. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

very nice.

Minus the Vehicons (Which until i see one in person I'll continue to believe that their an elaborate photoshopped hoax) and add Airachnid and you've got my collection.

5. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

22.00 for Scream, Bulk, and Dread. 16.00 for the rest. So quite a bit. But I won a scratch card and had some fun.

6. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    "Mr. Razor, this is dispatch. Why does your QualCom say you've delivered to 20-different Wal Marts today?"

7. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Just out of curiousity, how much does Breakdown usually cost online? I really do hope Hasbro does release him eventually even if it's not in the mold that Takara made him in.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    *sigh*

I can't believe so many people have Knock Out but around here, he's impossible to acquire.

According to eBay, around $70 - 100+ on average. Yikes.

9. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I don't have it, but I've messed with a friend's. It isn't as 'epic' as some people think. It's nice, but not $65 nice. It's a solid $20 toy. FE Prime and Bulkhead are worth it, though.

10. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kinda jealous of the Vehicons and Dreadwing..I've been looking for Vehicon for months and.. well Dreadwing as an excuse to keep hunting.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Good luck with Vehicon, depending on where you live. I can't even find freaking Knock Out. :sly2: 

The stores around here seem to think Bumblebee is the only character that exists.

12. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Yeah, thanks to the sighting threads, I found out that there was 1 Vehicon at my local Target at least once this summer and someone got it the day I chose not to run by and check the store x.x

Knock Out used to be a problem here, but now he and Hot Shot are around everywhere, particularly that same target.. D=.

As for Bee, dunno if it's good or bad, but there's not that much here anymore...seems my stores gave up on restocking lol.

13. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Is there a difference between the Jap version of prime figures and the u.s.? I'm thinking about getting breakdown but don't want him to be visually different than the others

14. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    The TakaraTomy versions of the RID line all come with 'arms micron' weapons, which ar elittle robots that you have to build that turn into their weapons. To incorporate that gimmick, the figures have addition ports thrown onto them so you can peg the weapon in more places. The Hasbro versions just have plastic weapons and less holes for the weapons, which are pretty obstrusive anyways.

As for Breakdown, since he has no US counterpart to compare to, you wouldn't be able to tell the different anyways and it's an AMAZING mold regardless. Breakdown fits right in with everyone (he is the only Arms Micron figure I own) and is worth it!

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, it looks you got most of whole shebang there.

congrats

16. crazyjeffy

crazyjeffy Hammertastic

By god. That is an awesome haul. I'm jealous of your Dreadwing.

Would you mind putting them all side-by-side and taking a picture? Every time I see voyager Screamer I want him more but can't stand how tall he is.

17. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    same here. I love my FE so it's probably jsut addiction to buy something, but I kinda want that Starscream too everytime I see him. Looking back at "Partners", he might not look back with FE Arcee

18. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    That's a very nice haul, especially since you got most of them at the same time (especially those Vehicons and Dreadwing).

19. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
  20. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Nice! I ordered Dreadwing myself and is currently on transit. But I'll definitely take my hat off to my FE Bulkhead and AM-12 Breakdown. Really nice mold!!! :D 

485205_2635827429535_373831650_n.jpg 540089_3277504191053_460982606_n.jpg