Prime characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Macross79, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Macross79

Macross79 Well-Known Member

RID as a show, has it's ups and downs, and it's coming to an end as Season 3 will be the final Season. Since it's a sequel and it follows Prime, thus far only Soundwave, Starscream, Optimus, Ratchet have made an appearance I feel like the rest of the characters are have been cast off from the show, but that's just me, I could be wrong. What ever happened to Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Arcee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Knockout, Shockwave? Is there any chance we could or might see them in Season 3?

• Like Like x 1
  2. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I know that Khary Payton (Grimlock) posted a picture of him in a recording studio with Sumalee Montano (Arcee) and David Sobolov (Shockwave), but there was no other info, may not even be on this show. However, it would be quite the coincidence.

• Like Like x 2
  3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Well, Optimus said something along the lines of having been bringing old friend together, in preparation for his return to Cybertron. I'd say it's likely he was referring to Team Prime. The episode count indicates there's gonna be another mini-season or TV event or whatever at the end of the show, so there's a good chance that they'll use those episodes to finally tell that story.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wheeljack is alive.See Guilty as Charged episode mentions the "speeding Wrecker".

5. francesco92

francesco92 Well-Known Member

Frankly I don't know if I'd like it. The show already has a huge amount of characters and the writers demostreted repetedly that they can't handle many characters at the same time. Most of them become useless because they don't know what make them do. So I don't like the idea of seeing my beloved characters return to just make dull figures.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Adam Beechen has stated only 71 episodes were produced and Hasbro has made an error on their site

• Like Like x 1