Prime Bumblebee in Rescue

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Jul 9, 2012.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    So did you guys like how they crossed the two shows together? Since they fall into the same universe and all. I loved that episode and seeing Bumble help the recue bots out. Seeing Optimus prime was cool too. There also might be a hint that Heatwave wants to come to team Prime when theres an avalible spot. What are your guys opinions on it?

2. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    I love rescue bots :3 people dismiss it cause it's a kids show but it's way smarter than the stuff they show on disney and nick for kids. Bumble was completely in character the whole and him a blades are best buddies :3

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I hope they don't bring any of the Rescue Bots into Prime. They can throw as many Prime characters as they want into Rescue Bots, but I never want to see the opposite happen

4. soundwave142

News Credits:
    lol y?

5. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    What's resue bots? :p 

6. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I'm sure if they did, the tone would match.

7. Stardust262

News Credits:
    Because I have no desire to see them. Nothing against them, but if we're gonna get more Autobots I want to see other characters long before any of the Rescue Bots

8. soundwave142

News Credits:
    I agree :p  but if we do get A rescue I want heatwave and I want him to fight scream to it would be steve blum vs steve blum :) 

9. Stardust262

News Credits:
    I suppose

10. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    I think id rather see Ultra Magnus come on Team Prime but... IF we do get a member of the recue bots to cross over to Prime, Id want Heatwave. The way Him and Optimus Prime talked about it in the show makes me think he may come on the team at somepoint. Possibly season 3? Or ar the end of season 2 in an epic battle the Rescue bots show up to help their fellw AutoBots. Would be pretty cool to see that!

11. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I love Rescue Bots and I wholly enjoyed Bumblebee in it. To the point I would like to see more of Team Prime make guest appearances.

It did surprise me a bit when Heatwave asked about an opening on Team Prime. Well, actually, it did and didn't. Heatwave wants to see action and he thinks he will find it there. I wouldn't mind one episode of him finding out what the action actually is for Team Prime. The Rescue Bots are not warrior class Autobots and would learn the hard way about it.

And I agree with a few others who said this. The Rescue Bot I would like to see crossover is Heatwave.

12. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    I can't lie.....I woke up in time just to see this debut, and watched it with my daughter. I actually....was happy to see the yellow bastard on the show, and actually really liked the design. Though I would PUKE on the rescue bots version of Primes face

13. soundwave142

News Credits:
    agreed, bumble bee was worth seeing but optimus........lol

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed.

15. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

Hope Bee comes back. It'd be cool if he was one of those shows-up-every-so-often cameo characters.

16. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That episode makes me want show-accurate figures for the Rescue Bots characters even more now!

17. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Is there a reason Prime referred to the Decepticons as "those who wish us harm" in stead of "Decepticons"?

18. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Could also be talking about Mech.

Anyways hoping for more crossovers in the future, was nicely done here.

19. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I would definitely like to see a crossover. My mind always flashes to the Jimmy Neutron/Fairly Odd Parents crossover, where Timmy became all CGI'ed and Jimmy and the gang were all 2D animated.

If there is a more definite crossover, I want it to be something epic. A two-parter (or more) where Ratchet and Arcee are sent to Griffin Rock in order to help repair Blades (who has been infected by some virus made by Dr. Morrocco or something) while Heatwave and Boulder are sent to Team Prime. Not just "Bumblebee in Griffin Rock" or "mentioning Rescue Bots in TFP". I want a intermingling crossover, where we see Ratchet and Heatwave snarking it up together, or Boulder and Bulkhead discussing Earth customs, Blades looking at Team Prime and being proud that he's one of the few flying Autobots around. You know, stuff like that.

That was one of my main issues when they announced that TFP and RB took place in the same universe and that Optimus is going to Griffin Rock when he's not in TFP, etc.. That's all fine and dandy to say that, but in this case, don't tell me, SHOW ME. So what if Optimus is in both? There was virtually nothing until recently that connected the two. But now, the characters themselves are finally saying/doing things that are tying the two shows together, if still ambiguously. And really, that's all I wanted. Proof. Whether it's blatant or implied, just something. It's not enough to just say "Yeah, they take place in the same timeframe and stuff", show me. Don't tell me, SHOW ME. But now, I'm a believer. ;) 

Plus, I'd be fascinated in seeing how the designs translate between shows. Seeing Heatwave in TFP style would be ... Mmmm...

20. Raptarrin

Raptarrin Proud Decepticon

I really enjoyed seeing Bee in the show, and my toddler enjoyed it even more. I am glad there was at least an allusion to the Decepticons - it seems like Heatwave doesn't understand that the secrecy about his team's sentience is as much for their protection as anything. His asking about an 'opening' on Team Prime is illustrative of this - does he not realize that another Autobot would have to be severely injured or killed for this to happen?