1. Soundwavedredd2

Soundwavedredd2 Banned

Can Someone remind me why prime season 2 had a bad part

2. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

Dunno. Seasons just start off bad and work their way up. It's the circle of TV life.

3. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Wasn't it, because people wanted Prime to have his memories lost for a whole season or something along the lines like that? I don't exactly remember

4. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, I believe that's it. Plus the "too simple" ending of Orion Pax Pt. 3

5. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the Orion Pax storyline was dropped off and resolves pretty quickly, at least that's what I hated about it. But then again, the writing team did say Hasbro wants to maintain Optimus as a heroic good guy and were surprised Hasbro evne let them make Prime a decepticon for that long.

6. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Season 2 had a great start. The first Three episodes were the best of the season so far.

7. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Either that or the whale 'let Bulkhead die' thing.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This plus Breakdown died, we had four relics hunts in a row, Mech fails, Airachnid became a mary sue and Bulkhead recovered too fast.

Honestly I like the show but the direction is off.

9. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    This whole series just has no direction.

10. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Orion Pax was a disappointment because it all it did was lead to more relic hunting we had in season 1 and reset Optimus Prime. Breakdown's death was pointless, especially if Silas is out of the picture now. Arcee was reset to disobeying the team and doing dangerous shit over revenge. There was a clip show episode. Armada was random and seemed to have no direction. Everything in Nemesis Prime was contrived as hell and it was an anti-climactic result of MECH's efforts. Miko didn't do crap except drop a stupid line in each episode. There were quite a few things wrong.

11. BumbleDeez

BumbleDeez Well-Known Member

I think season two hadn't been two bad, although the next episode doesn't appear too interesting to me.

12. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    There is no bad part. Some folks are just more vocal about what they dislike than others.

13. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Bingo.

14. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Orion Pax episodes sucked and ended the whole erased memory thing too quickly.

15. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Basically Orion Pax didn't live up the hype people were expecting.

Not only was it resolved rather quickly, but Optimus wasn't even really evil. He had to be tricked into doing computer work for Megatron and turned on him even without his memories the instant he realized something was up. People were expecting Megatron to employ him as a super warrior and beat the Autobots down for a while.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    However I think the last few episodes were actually good.

17. Girtherobot

Girtherobot Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head. Season 2 is still good and a couple of the episodes have been great, but it has some issues.

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Optimus and Arcee weren't reset into thier Season 1 couterparts. It's been said by Megatron that Optimus is now starting to be more ruthless in combat and the last time they've met and what'll come in the next episode show this. Arcee is argubaly making progress by not killing Airachnid in the pod when she had the chance and overcame the need to kill her,and that she didn't go after Starscream about Cliffjumper's death and focused on the mission at hand in New Recruit. Why can't people see these facts? Armad set up the whole relic arc that begin in Flying Mind,and that Miko's starting to be more mature.

Orion Pax I can agree with and yes there are things that aren't done well this season but that doesn't mean there's not a focus somehow because there is with Project Iacon and the likely role that the relics can have in doing it. The last couple of episodes are starting to unravel more of this and actually being more intesne.

19. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I agree, it truly did have dire consequences in the long run.

20. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean Optimus Prime got reset to pre-Orion Pax arc. They made him not remember anything so it was basically a mind wipe. He barely if at all had long term character growth from the arc. It was pointless except to set up more boring relic hunting.

Arcee not killing Airachnid barely even seemed like her choice. Being in that cave full of the pods was just a convenient coincidence. What would have Arcee done if there weren't a bunch of stasis pods everywhere? Knock her out just so she can get angry again the next time she sees Airachnid? And she still disobeyed the team and put herself at risk just for revenge in Crossfire after telling Bumblebee not to get mad about Raf and the lecture Optimus gave her in Partners. IDK why you're bringing up new episodes because we're talking about the start of the season. Yes, Miko is starting to get better but that doesn't change how annoyingly pointless she was at the start of season 2.