Prime Backstory

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by changepas39, Jul 23, 2011.

1. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So we have been filled on a few details regarding the Prime back story. We know Cybertron is uninhabitable and Autobots and Decepticons are scattered. Earth and other planets were used to deposit mass amounts of energon.

We know Optimus stated there had been no Decepticon activity on Earth (for 3 years) as of Darkness Rising. But, it makes me wonder why the Autobots and Decepticons are on Earth in the first place and what happened.

How did the Autobots forge the relationship with Fowler and obtain the Autobot Outpost Omega One.

Why are there crashed ships on Earth. Why Cybertronian technology is just randomly on Earth, (Energon Harvester, polarity gauntlet, etc.)

I've just been wondering about these things. Does anyone have any ideas or anything else to add?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No Decepticon activity in the past three years. The Autobots and Decepticons had a showdown 3 years prior to us arriving in the series, and the 'Cons had been (for the most part) quiet since then.

Perhaps they got it after their previous throwdown with the Decepticons. They showed up on Earth, defended humanity from the Decepticons, and as a form of thanks, we give them an abandoned missile silo to use as a base. Sorta similar to how the Movie Autobots got their NEST allies.

I have the feeling that there is something about Earth in TFP that is more than we realize. All these different Cybertronian devices showing up here has to be more than a simple coincidence.

3. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My bad on that. I thought I had typed that in. I had to redo this thread 3 times because I kept getting that msg about comi-con.

But thanks for some ideas on the others!

4. megapork

megapork Cheese

Im Thinkin that the fallen was imprisoned on earth by the ancients. Seeing that parts of what appeared in the SDCC footage appear to be that peninsula from Operation breakdown and a volcano ,that appears to be in that same peninsula ,erupting a load full of dark energon and the Stray energon signals bulkhead was tracking in Operation Breakdown, Im thinking that The fallen is imprisoned under a load of dark energon and the energon harvester was hidden since that could be the a way of unearthing the fallen. Also by Deus ex Machina it appears that energon could be hidden without detection..................... Wow that made no sense whatsoever