Minor/Repaint: Prime Arcee

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ribieconvoy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    As I promised long ago, here she is. Painted up and given an ever-so-slight coat of battle damage for show accuracy, probably not even noticeable in pics but you can see it in person. I still need to paint up the console/control panel thing beneath her windshield, but I needed to throw a gloss coat on this and figured I'd just take the pics now to minimize the number of transformations. I wanted to paint up her neck and eyes, but I couldn't get the neck out of the ball joint socket so I just left them (didn't want to risk breaking that clear plastic neck). Something to note: When I was taking these photos my camera kept focusing on Arcee's, erm, breast armor, no matter where it was in the shot. My camera is a pervert.

Also, I finally got to use the brake-light red I've had sitting around for years. *fistpump*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. hater06

hater06 Well-Known Member

nice.... but... what red? i dont see red anywhere...

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Check the pic of the rear end of the bike. I painted up the three molded-in tail lights. Granted, at that angle it looks a little purplish-black due to the reflectiveness and sparkliness of the color.

4. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Oh my gosh... that is... that is... GLORIOUS!