Prime amd megatron team up

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by rich_prime, Nov 15, 2010.

1. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Prime and megatron team up

Would anyone like to see megatron and prime team up on shockwave?

I love megatron in the second film sure hes weak but he had a new body plus hes been dead for 2 years plus he bitchslap starcseam and kill prime cheap shot

He and prime are rank 10 so anybody would to see megatron and prime team up?

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    never unless Shockwave is an threat for both temas :p 

3. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Lets hope this is true I really want megatron and prime to team up like they did with the combaticons ep (classic ep)

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    what happned on that ep (i never saw g1)

5. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    I dont think I want to see that. It would/could lead into the very typical team up, beat the bad guy then start whooping on eachother story line. Seen it too many times and its predictable!

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I think Optimus Prime and Megatron teaming up to face a common enemy could do wonders for that little thing people clamor for.... character development.

7. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    i have a feeling this is going to be the plot of the movie....

8. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I dont think any amount of good ideas will help that long as Bay is behind the wheel.

I mean he tried to go the Brothers route at the end of 1. Seeing as how no one wanted that idea it was so underdeveloped they just left it out of the movie which is a good thing but is a testament to the fact character development to these movies is just window dressing.

And its sprayed on very thin.

BTW
    Shockwave not being subservient to Megatron officially makes me not like this movie and further craps on good ideas from the lore. It would be good if Megatron is getting beat by the autobots and soundwave goes and gets shockwave and they both come down and then its like a game over scenario for the autobots but....... you know Optimus will win. :) 

9. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    I think that would be AWESOME! This was a rumor in ROTF as well, that OP and Megs had to team up to defeat the Fallen. I think it's great. And it could also lead up to the ending of the movie. Autobots and Decep's have let go of the past and will work together to get Cybetron up and running again. It's out there I know but I'm just sayin.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The way Prime and Megatron have been written in the films so far it just doesn't sound like a good idea. Prime has been a little too hell bent on killing Decepticons and Megatron is pretty much the embodiment of what is so evil about the Decepticons and their cause. Megatron has already killed Prime once when there was an opening and I can't see him dropping his desire to kill Prime just to stop someone else.

Besides Prime's human buddies have a rail gun that can take down a combiner so why would they need Megatron?

11. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    This would be quite lame. "hey man, I know you tried to destroy our sun and all, but could you help me defeat the guy you left in charge of cybertron?"

12. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    I think so but I think shockwave will obey megatron I mean throughout the G1 shockwave is loyal to megatron always lets hope this happen and if the bots win will they will the government will banned the bots from earth

13. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Your kidding me right you never saw that episode or the entire series :banghead: :wtf: :confused: 

14. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly I would not be surprised.

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Actually, it would most likely be a situation where they have no other choice (if it happened at all). As in, both Megatron and Optimus Prime have no other options.

I don't get the connection....

I never took it as a blood relation thing, more of a military/served-with-the-guy/member of the same faction type thing... and they did reference it at the end of TF2. It's sort of like the mini-series "Band of Brothers". They weren't actual brothers.

How can you officially not like a movie that is still in development?

16. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because this is the internet and rational thought and logical conclusions take second to F4N R4GE!!!1!11

17. cosmos360

cosmos360 Not a door bell

I can see this team up storyline happening, but not untill the final battle, which is when i think that Shockwave will become the villan, not before. otheriwse if he's the villan throughout the movie, and the Autobots and Decepticons team up, then it's just like X-Men 2.

18. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

In the G1 comics, Shockwave is not subservient to Megatron and in fact beats him up and takes over the Decepticons. He's very different than his portrayal in the cartoons--in the comics, logic is his only master. I have a feeling we'll see comics Shockwave in this movie--since Megatron has been getting his butt handed to him, it will be logical for Shockwave to take over.

19. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I wanna hug you

20. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    Thank you for your spoiler title that popped up on the main forum page.

Note: I did not read any posts. So if this is a speculative thread, you should have phrased it differently. "Should Prime and Megatron Team Up?"