Primal Fear

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Dr. Prime, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Purchased a few G1s from Primal Fear. They were in great shape and for a great deal and the shipping was super fast :thumbs2:  Highly recommended!!

2. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Purchased rts megatron from primal fair. Easy to deal with and fair price. Thanks man!

3. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

See below

4. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Bug Drone

I bought some Mini-Cons from Primal_Fear. They were priced right & shipped fast.. excellent transaction all around & a nice guy to deal with :thumb 

5. sportinmorton

I have been ripped off by this member. Details follow and I have saved all PMs and emails if they are needed.....

His name: Cory Ivey/William Weeks
    His (supposed) shipping address:
    7799 st hwy 87s
    Shelbyville, TX 75973
    Most recent "real" shipping addy:
    Super Collectables
    286 ellington st
    Center TX 75935
    UNITED STATES
    479 234-6219
    His user name(s) on TFW2005: Primal_Fear, s-collectables, supercollectables, maxxnewtoy
    His email: civey3462@gmail.com
    His user name on eBay: iveycory

4/29/11
    Deal finalized through TFW2005 PMs, on the same day I sent him $75 via gift PayPal, 1 Superion head, and 1 Soundwave gun for his:
    -G1 Jetfire figure, gun clip, booster (R), backpack, leg clips (L&R), gun
    -G1 Swoop Sword, launchers X2, and missiles X3

Pictures of items he was to ship to me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5/10/11
    Cory sent me a PM stating he was behind on shipping. Said he would mail 5/10/11. I responded that it was no prob.

5/26/11
    No further communication from him since 5/10/11. I emailed and PM’d him numerous times, as well as sent him a message through eBay (where he is selling tons of stuff, many of which have been listed in the two weeks after his last PM to me).

5/27/11
    He finally sends me a PM as follows.....

Hello Sean, I am terribly sorry. I have not gotten back to you as I have been out of town with relatives. I just now got my internet set up and back in order. I also saw your message on my ebay page.

Look here is the deal and I really could care less if you care or not because at this point I am not sure I care. You have been a reasonable person and I apologize for my mishaps. I am going through an ugly divorce right now and still trying to go through with my school and fighting through a custody battle and all kind of other bullshit. I have your items and with the move have finally unpacked them.

You know from our first transaction that I am a good seller/trader but like I said I am going through some shit and have not been able to get items to post as you can see from some of my ebay feedback.

So think what you will care or not it really at this point is the least of my worries.

If you want the items still I can get them out probably today Monday for sure as I start my new job and will be in town.

Regards Cory

6/14/11
    No further communication and I have received nothing. So far, my items have not yet been put up on eBay. Here’s a link to his eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Transformers-GiJoe?_trksid=p4340.l2563&clk_rvr_id=240356879856

6/21/11
    Nail in the coffin......

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/382582-supercollectables-aka-maxxnewtoy-aka-toymaxx.html#post6220268

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/374837-s-collectables-feedback-2.html

Turns out he's in Center, TX and must have had me ship to an abandoned house in Shelbyville where he snagged the trade portion I sent him. PayPal/eBay dispute has been filed.

Avoid Cory Ivey (Primal_Fear)/ William Weeks (supercollectables) at all cost.

6. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:

You might be interested in these threads:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...llectables-b-s-t-lis-g1s-over-100-more-4.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/374837-s-collectables-feedback-2.html

7. sportinmorton

Yep. I saw those two. Thanks.

8. cagey

cagey Well-Known Member

I'm going to update my report this guy to the Texas Attorney General's office and his local police.

If you want me to collate your reports into my own, by 1 JUL pls PM me your a) first/last name, b) phone number, c) city & state, d) date of incident, e) nature of incident.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/scammed_list.shtml

This guy cannot be permitted to continue along unchecked. We've got to stop him.

9. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I'm thinking this thread might need to be locked and the user banned.
    Can a mod review this?