pRID Sales thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Knightshadow, May 4, 2012.

1. Knightshadow

Knightshadow *sniff* Smell that?

Have the following for sale, would prefer to go as a group. However will break down for induvidual cost. Rember these are not First Editions but pRID versions! Looking for $35 for everything with $10 shipping in the US. Anything outside, I will need location so I can figure out postage. Everything I sell will come Priority and I take very good care of my stuff. It sits on my desk at work...LOL

Deluxes
    Wheeljack-Comes with Shapeway's blaster and grenade..AWESOME KIT! ($12 due to shapeways kit)

Shipping on induvidual items will vary per your location as well as shipping material. I'll prolly ship with bubble wrap in a small priority box.

PM me if interested. I have fantastic feedback.

I will except Paypal ONLY but if you want to do cash or meet me near my location, it will save you shipping for any of you close to me!

Thanks!

2. Knightshadow

sliiiiight bump.....

3. Knightshadow

Updated with Pending information above

4. Knightshadow

Updated with pending offer deleted since I haven't heard back from the 2 main offers I had. All offers are nogatiable as always but these deals are pretty cheap anyway. Even if you are buy seperate, it's still cheaper than buying in the store with shipping.

Side note.....WJ is coing with the Shapeways kit. The shapeways material was the black detailed strong that cost $14, $19 with shipping when all was said and done. PM me offers.

5. Knightshadow

UPDATED!!! I will ship at $12 dollars if someone takes this. The shapeways item is well worth it and you get a wheeljack to Kitbash or do what you'd like with!

6. J2DK

J2DK Fan

What color is the Shapeways set?