Minor/Repaint: PRID Prime and Megs.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by bulkheaded, May 26, 2012.

1. bulkheaded

bulkheaded Well-Known Member

My first PRID Prime and Megs. basically some 1/2 hour customs I have been working on a minute here and there while at work. Let me know what you think. Any and all feedback is welcomed and apreciated!!! I used paint pens, a sunkist tuna can (lid) and a small brush. I don't have alot of supplies but I use what I can. :)  Basically bled the markers on the can lid, mixed colors with the brush and went to work. I used a sewing needle for the fine details. Took the pictures with a crappy phone, will be posting clearer and better pics in the near future! Thanks Everyone!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Nicely done :) 

3. skylinezan

skylinezan Well-Known Member

you did this whilst at work?

you should be proud of yourself, brother. working with whatever's around (a sewing needle?!) and coming up with a noteworthy paint job is something I'd be proud off myself.

btw, check your fb. if you happen to upload the pics there, you may see get a "Your Boss LIKES This" notification.

good job, bulkheaded!

4. bulkheaded

Thank you all!!! Yes I have been doing these in my spare time while out in the field. My suplies are limited, vastly lol, but as an artist I believe if you see it before you, you can make it happen. Can't wait til my next check. I will be doing oil paintings as well as customizations from the prime line. This series is incredible, probably the best since G1. But enough rambling lol, Thanks for the comments and support, and again, feel free to criticize =) Anything that can help will be much apreciated!!!

5. bulkheaded

ALso, if anyone knows a good-to-great clear gloss spray paint that will not make paint run or clog up joints please let me know!!! Preferably something I could get at wal-mart or lowes. Thanks!!!