PRiD Knock Out QC Issue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JorfimusPrime, Aug 30, 2012.

1. JorfimusPrime

JorfimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I don't know how widespread this is, but I finally got my PRiD Knock Out today, and after completely transforming him discovered that he has 2 left hands. As in, there was a left hand where his right should have been, as well as his normal left hand. I thought it was funny, but I'm also disappointed that I'll have to send him back to HTS and wait for another one to come. Either way I thought it might be worth noting that this happened at least once. I don't know if anyone else has had this or something similar with this figure? My friend got one himself in the same order and his was perfect, so I'd assume I got lucky with my anomaly. Just thought it might be good to let people know that apparently this issue can occur.

Pic attached, sorry if the quality is low.

Attached Files:

2. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

maybe the person who assembled it at the factory has two left hands...lol, I have received broken toys that were sealed it all depends how the workers felt that day I guess!

3. JorfimusPrime

News Credits:
    Entirely possible! :p  I've had toys come missing parts or break after a short period of light play, but I don't think I've ever had something like this happen... :lolol 

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Worst QC issue I've ever had was that my minicon that came w/ Amazon Unicron had a broken minicon port out of the box.

5. TCJJ

TCJJ 106% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I doubt it's widespread. I have the Arms Micron Knockout here with me and it doesn't have any such issues. These things are normally a one-off case. Still, it's unfortunate when it happens. I'd hate to have to send it back, too. That costs money, and it's not your fault that it's defective.

6. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    My PRID Knockout was missing a piece of his Grill that moves next to his waist..... so there are some issues with assembly. I've had more issues with PRID toys that any other line ever....but at the end of the day I only spent $12 so it's nothing worth freaking out over.

7. JorfimusPrime

News Credits:
    Well this is the PRiD Knock Out, not the AM one. I'd hope it's just a one-off. Though it won't cost money, as soon as I get in touch with Hasbro. I've returned toys to them before, it's a pretty painless process. They send a shipping label, I send him to them, they send a new one back, or a refund if they can't replace him. Though that's usually store exclusives they do that with. If the toy in question is in stock on HTS they should be able to send you a replacement. Unfortunately they won't send you back your toy if they don't have it in stock; apparently they trash any defective toys that get returned to them.