Pricing question.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by edicius, Jul 6, 2010.

1. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Haven't been able to find any currently running auctions on eBay for it, so I figured I'd ask some of the experts here. A friend of mine has a Browning he wants to put on eBay, but neither of us have any idea what it would be worth in its condition (which could generously be rated as 'fair').

I've considered buying it off of him, but I have no idea what a fair price would be...I don't want to fleece him, nor do I want to get fleeced.

Pic below. Thanks, guys. :D 

Attached Files:

2. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

You need to determine if it's a real Browning or a Kingdam knock-off from the 80's. Most of the ones I've seen over the years are knock-offs... They are decent quality, but not quite the same as the real thing.

A real one will have a trademark on it somewhere... Not sure where off the top of my head.

Also, are the l-shaped tabs at the top of the handgrip broken off? Very common break point. Especially with the KOs.

3. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will do, I just e-mailed my friend and I'll have him check out both factors. If there is a trademark, I've asked him to snap a pic of it also.

EDIT: Just got confirmation from him - definitely a KO, but the L-shaped tabs are intact. So with that known, what's the going price for a Browning KO?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. Lord Zarak

Lord Zarak Member

Ebay:
    I'll give you three quarters for it. ;) 

(Inside joke, folks... move along!)

5. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But it's already opened, LZ! :cool: 

I was doing some research on some of the Kingdam pricing and I saw numbers ranging from $50-100, but I assume those include all accessories, box, etc. I'm thinking of offering maybe $20 for it...?