Pricing help; City Commander V1 & TFC Seacons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alex5, May 21, 2011.

1. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

Hi, looking for some help pricing these items.

I've been a little out of the scene in the last 18 months with my collection in storage (house is on the market), and have decided to thin my collection more or less back to G1. I do a fair bit of trading on here and eBay so most things I'm considering selling I've been able to put fair prices to, but these items don't turn up on eBay or here so much, so any help would be appreciated.

Briefly;

1) Fansproject TFX-01 City Commander, version 1 with the original wheel design. Purchased by myself when it was released. Transformed twice and then returned to his box, so excellent condition.
    Also included is the upgrade kit Fansproject released, so he has the shoulder launchers the second release got.

2) Classics Ultra Magnus. Partner of the above and same condition, although without any packaging.

3) TFCC G1 Seacons set. As new, never transformed. Box has been opened for a look, but don't think it was ever taped anyway.

Thanks for any advice :thumb 

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    TFC seacons are selling on ebay right now between low $200 up to $300 ish.

i think mid 200's is about the going rate...the guy on ebay that has his listed for the upper $300s has had it that way for many many months.

3. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

Cheers for the reply. Yes, that's the only one I've been aware of there in the time I have been looking. Haven't seen one sell yet to help me gauge things.

4. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

YOu can Get the BBTS Seacons now for $60.

5. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

It's having those which lead to me moving on the TFCC set. But yeah, the OG colours set is cheaper.

6. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i got my first set off TFC when they first sold at the retail to club members...got tired of the set...sold it ...then last year wanted to grab it to have with my beast wars/beast returns collection...and got my set off ebay for $220 shipped.

when i sold my first set a few years ago...it went for $300 ...so yeah the reissue of the seacons has made the TFC set drop in value some...but there are still folks out there that want that color scheme.