Pricing for FP Commanders/Takara MP Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by energonexpress, Mar 13, 2011.

1. energonexpress

energonexpress Powerheadtargetmaster

A friend of mine ended up owing more on taxes than expected and was thinking of selling off some of his higher end stuff. If it looks like he can get what he thinks is worth it I'll be getting them and listing them on my sales thread. We took a few quick pics to show the shape they're in, basically perfect. On the FP and PE stuff everything is included, even boxes. What I need to know is what the three items would go for, from what you've seen on the boards and such. I didn't get into the third party stuff until recently, so I'm not as up on the rarity and pricing of that stuff. These are real ones, not knock-offs, he got sold two knockoff Shadow Commanders before he got a real one. (and amazingly got refunded on both)

First up is Shadow Commander, complete, with box and papers, and two PE....rumble guys. (whatever the crap they called them) Nemesis Prime included, with box as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DIA Commander? (the one with chrome) Has box. Will not come with Prime unless that will help the sell price, as I'll probably buy the classics Prime off him if he decides to sell. A price with and without the Prime would be great.

[​IMG]

And lastly, Takara MP Prime with Trailer and all accessories. (no box or papers on this one) Display, nothing broken, everything complete.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for your help!

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    (Just a guess)

Shadow commander (150-250?) and MP-04 (At least retail 200+) are probably your best bet for some quick tax cash.

I'm not sure about DIA Commander

3. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

DIA is in the 140-150 range MISB.

4. energonexpress

energonexpress Powerheadtargetmaster

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll let him know.

5. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

I'll on the lookout for an mp4 if he wants to sell