pricecheck WST OP + Trailer + Roller...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G60Force, Mar 29, 2011.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hi guy really like to now what's a decent price...
    bare in mind i'm from holland so finding a figure is hard to begin with :D 
    but I think I got a good offer, just need to no if anyone nows the right prices

Worlds Smallest Transformers Optimus Prime + Trailer + Roller etc. MIB!!

[​IMG]

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's hard to tell if you have the real thing now. The Starscream and Optimus molds of WSTs have had KOs being made in every variety imaginable for several years now. I have some of the KOs and the quality is just fine, so the good news if you can get one on ebay for probably $25 shipped or less.

If it's the real thing.. well I don't know, but I imagine it can't be much more than that.

3. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I guess it depends which version of the trailer you are buying.
    The real Takara Convoy Trailer (Animation Version) was one of the rarest chase figures: short-packed in a ratio of 1:96(!): any master case of 48 WST TF's, contained EITHER Thundercracker or this version of the Convoy trailer.
    The regular Takara WST Convoy Trailer was short-packed in a ratio of 1:24 (two per master case of 48), so is 'much' more common.
    Considering the amount of KO WST Convoy Trailer versions, I too can't imagine an official version selling for much over $25 for the regular version or $75 - $100 for the Animation version, although like you say, it's the sourcing of either of these official ones which is currently the main problem.

4. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i seen most official trailers go for 100 dollars. if you want a fake trailer it will be about 5 dollars. official animated prime is very cheap (10 dollars) and easy to find but the wave 1 prime can be a bit more expensive. I seen them go up to 50 dollars.

5. G60Force

Ebay:
    pics please... how can I tell??

Attached Files:

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    the pic you posted is the animated versions of both figures. the original wave 1 looks like the g1 toy.

7. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    These prices are nuts.

I got my takara animated trailer for $18 shipped and both primes for $22 shipped.

Got the WAY better trailer from heero with his version of prime for $20 shipped.

You have the animated versions of both. If you are looking to sell, don't hope for some of the prices your being quoted. For both, with the mass of very high quality KOs out there, you will be very lucky to get $40-$50.

I personally prefer the KO trailer, as it has a working repair drone.

Just my opinion.

8. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I got the official Prime and 2 KO trailers for a total of $26 shipped. You'll also need about a $5 Reprolabel kit for the trailer decals.

9. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have no idea how to tell the difference, but I don't see a point in spending big money on the original. The KOs are great and cheaper.

Either way, I strongly suggest getting the Reprolabel set for it. Their WST sets are all win.

10. MoonBaseTom

MoonBaseTom Inventor of Mac'n Cheese

Ebay:
    I don't know how dead-set you are on getting an authentic trailer, but there are some really nice KO's out there. I got one with a fully functional repair drone, and I got a re-prolabels set for it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. G60Force

Ebay:
    hmmmm... this guy wants 30euro's ... but It sucks that it's the toon version and not the small g1 toy version (if you get what I mean) Should I go for it? I mean I collect most Optimus Prime, but none of them are KO's yet... so.... grrrrr dilemma :(