Price is Right Tapping on Wednesday June 1st

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by gen1fan, Mar 22, 2011.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hello all,

Ok here's the deal, We are trying to get a group of transformer fans to go to the tapping of the Price Is Right on Wednesday June 1st. I have called to get some information. If we can get a group of 15 to 25 people we will be guaranteed seats for the tapping. Their is NO COST for the tickets, but their will be a cost for transportation. Rather we take public or we get a shuttle to take the group. The sooner we can get a group together the better. As they only allow so main groups in on each tapping. Plus the earlier we book the tickets we can ask for the morning tapping.

Some important information about going....
    You must be 18 years of age or older the day of tapping
    You must have 2 forms of I.D. like driver license, a state I.D. card, SSN card, 1 form must have your ssn if you win any prizes.
    If you have any questions please visit the Price Is Right website The Price Is Right Tickets - CBS.com

Also botcon shirt will not be allow as it would be promoting an event just FYI. So if your looking for something to do on Wednesday other then chill at the hotel pool or chilling in your room. Let us know thanks Jim

MODS, sorry if you have to move this, as I thought it was the right place to post

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What time is the taping? Is it an all day thing?

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    going to need 7 to 8 hours to attend, as you have to find out some forms and to have your interview with a staff member to hopefully be pick

4. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Motor_Master and I are in...awesome find!