price for pcc commander class figures at walmart?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 3, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

does anybody here know how much walmart is selling the commander class pcc figures for?

the reason i need to know is because i got a project in the works that would use 2 pcc steelshots, 1 pcc skyhammer, 1 pcc leadfoot, and 2 pcc windburns

basicly i want to mod them so that all 6 commander class figures can combine to form a true 6 member decepticon combiner team set in which each figure can transform from vehicle to robot and also form a arm leg or part of the core body of the combiner form itself

the basic idea is that leadfoot will form the lower half of the combiner core body for knees upper legs hips waist and through the frotn part of of the upper body

skyhammer will form the entire upper and lower back and the remaining front of the upper body and head and shoulder socket ports

while the two steel shots will form the upper arms elbows lower arms and shoulders with cybewrtron primus hands being used for the combiner hands

and the two windburns will be used for the lower legs and feet for the combiner form

basicly it being a liokaiser style combiner form but with helicoptors in place of jets and cannon trucks in place of the tank and drill tank

and the jet/helicoptor arm limbs being used for the legs instead with the tank /cannontruck legs being used for the arms instead

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure they're $9.99 but you could easily check their website also.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

any idea what kind of connectors i should use to mod each figure to combine ?

4. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Better asked in radicons imo. But as for the original question 9.99 And walmarts are the only place i have seen the wave 3 redecos.