Price estimates?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by $5HotRod, Aug 23, 2006.

1. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    I wasn't sure where to put this thread since I'm asking what people think the following are worth. The other folders look like for business only and not estimates but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting off my lazy butt and selling the following but I have no idea what they could go for or if they're even worth selling.

1. MISB Alternator Shockblast. Some damage to the box but I never opened it up.
    2. Loose, complete G1 Hosehead. I've had him ever since I was a kid but never really cared much for him. There is some wear and the joint for the water gun/ladder is a bit loose. Headmaster works well. No instructions.
    3. Loose, complete Energon Megatron. One of the wings got bent during my move to my new apartment so I have to check how they are. Other than that he looks pretty much new, I hardly ever played with him. Instructions may be around here somewhere.
    4. Loose, complete Energon Optimus Prime, Omega Supreme, and Wing Saber. I'm not gonna be a skinflint and sell them separately unless I have to. I figured that anyone who wants Prime would want the other two. No wear as far as I know on any of the figures. I think I still have the instructions too.
    5. Loose, Energon Barricade. No wear that I can see. No instructions since he was an "extra" in an auction I won.
    6. Loose Constructicon Maximus Bulldozer, have to check the name (Light green one). Also an extra from the same auction I mentioned with Barricade. No wear that I can see. Complete but no instructions.
    7. Loose Superion Maximus F-15 jets (red and blue). Also extras from the same auction I mentioned with Barricade. No wear that I can see. Complete but no instructions.
    8. G1 Actionmaster Blaster. Complete and loose with wear on him. The spring to his blue backpack doesn't work too well. No instructions.
    9. G1 Cindersaur. Loose. Transforms and joints are tight but I can't get it to spark. Should I look into seeing if I can fix that?
    10. Armada Prime and Jetfire complete, both loose. Prime is the one that combines with his trailer, has the Sparkplug Minicon and such. All in great condition, no wear. I think I still have the instructions.
    11. Beast...something...Orca. Nearly complete, missing a couple of the missiles. No instructions and it came loose, no wear that I can see.
    12. RID Spychangers. Hoist, X-Brawn, Red Prime, Blue Magnus, G1 Prime, and Scourge. All practically new and I think I have the instructions to most of them.
    13. Energon Kicker and Highwire (the blue bike). Loose and may have the instructions.
    14. Energon Scorponok. I know I have the instructions for this one. Practically new and I don't know of any wear.
    15. G1 Sixgun. (maroon and red "towers" that form the body and all the guns. No wear and no missiles for the big guns.
    16. Robotmasters jet (light grey, with dark grey spotted camoflauge, and sky blue body). Complete, loose, no instructions.
    17. Blast Punch Optimus Primal. Complete, loose, no wear, and I may have the instructions.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    My estimates would be.....

1. $15-20
    2. $25
    3. $12-15
    4. $40-50ish
    5. $3-5
    6. $3-5
    7. $5
    8. $5-10 maybe
    9. No Idea
    10. $25-30ish
    11. Torca? $5 if so.
    12. $10ish
    13. $1 :lol 
    14. $10-12
    15. No Idea
    16. No Idea
    17. $20 or there about

3. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
  4. Nightscream

Nightscream JP TF Master Collector

Ebay:
    $15
    $50
    $10
    $40
    $15

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My best guess where I can.

$25 1. MISB Alternator Shockblast.
    $30 2. Loose, complete G1 Hosehead.
    $15 3. Loose, complete Energon Megatron.
    $70-80 4. Loose, complete Energon Optimus Prime, Omega Supreme, and Wing Saber.
    $4 5. Loose, Energon Barricade.
    $4 6. Loose Constructicon Maximus Bulldozer
    $4 each 7. Loose Superion Maximus F-15 jets (red and blue).
    no idea 8. G1 Actionmaster Blaster.
    $5-10, I've never heard of anyone repearing the spark. It's most likely just worn down flint. 9. G1 Cindersaur.
    $30 10. Armada Prime and Jetfire complete, both loose.
    no idea 11. Beast...something...Orca.
    $1-3 each 12. RID Spychangers. Hoist, X-Brawn, Red Prime, Blue Magnus, G1 Prime, and Scourge.
    $2 13. Energon Kicker and Highwire (the blue bike). Loose and may have the instructions.
    $15 14. Energon Scorponok.
    $25ish, more if you have the 'hand' gun. 15. G1 Sixgun.
    not sure, $10ish maybe 16. Robotmasters jet
    no idea 17. Blast Punch Optimus Primal.

Hope that helps.

6. signals3

signals3 Frightfully Important TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Another thing you can try is to go to (the dreaded) E BAY, and look up your figures, once you find em, and assuming you are logged in, hit the 'completed auctions' button and you can see what others were able to get for their stuff...it's one way to kinda get an average of what people are paying for things these days.