Price Check

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by cobra zartan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Trying to decide if I should sell some japanese bw items I am just not sure what they are worth. The only things that I dont plan on selling are the convoys. I should have all parts and booklets and cards for each fig.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Most probably wouldn't fetch extremely high prices. The Basics (BW2 Thrust, Rockbuster, etc) maybe about $5-$7 complete. The Deluxes (Mantis, Bonecrusher powerhug, etc) probably in the $10 range.

In fact, i think the Jointrons would probably be your best money maker. Not sure exactly how much you can get for them, but they seem to be relatively hard to come by while everything else there is plentiful.

Just my 2 cents...

3. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    thanks boo, wasent lookin for alot just lookin to get em off of my floor :D 

4. Boo

Ebay:
    No problem!

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

If you had been selling Lioconvoy, you might have been surprised how much the demand has gone up for the normal version, seemingly. It's cheaper to settle for a Flash Lioconvoy than the regular one on eBay usually!

Aside from the Jointrons, you may have some luck with Galvatron, and Sharpedge is usually a decent moneymaker. Used to be a real pain to find, then people kept selling their Japanese BW collections, heh. I think megamus still needs one.

And on a barely-related tangent - is it sad that I know how to tell Rockbuster apart from the Video Razorclaw? :(  Besides checking the faction symbol?

6. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    you dont need any of em do yea chosen? :D 

7. Boo

Ebay:
    I don't know about Chosen, but i'd certainly like those Jointrons... if I could afford it, tha is...

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

If we were talking six months ago, I'd be giddy at a shot at some nice Japanese stuff, and most certainly for Sharpedge/Hardhead, but these days I've got pretty much no money for anything outside of necessities. And I already bought the VS boxset of Sharpedge and Hardhead from sleddogg83 way back.

Big Horn is a bit tempting. I've never been familiar with the Bonecrusher mold (nobody ever seems to talk about it) though, and the red on grey is a tad gaudy. But then, so is Bonecrusher's painfully bright white on grey.

I'm wondering just how much those Jointrons would sell for, myself. Someone was selling the giftset for $20, while another wanted about $15 for each member separately, MIB I think. I'm always hearing how Tripledacus/Tripredacus is a great combiner, and they're a fricking mariachi band, but we again come to that pesky monetary problem, haha.

9. Boo

Ebay:
    So... yeah, about those Jointrons...:D