Price check: Transformer Statues (palisades) was this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Code, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Code

Code Banned

Ebay:
  2. Code

Code Banned

Ebay:
    anyone out there know? = =

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

It's hard to judge. You don't see broken ones sold all that often, and these are almost all broken in one way or another in fairly dramatic ways (Thundercracker and Skywarp with no wings, Soundwave with a broken arm). My guess is that what you paid is about right.

4. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    considering even just one of those goes for a considerable amount more than you paid, I'd say you got a pretty good deal. It is kind of crappy that TC and SW don't have their wings, but everything else seems like it should be A-OK.

5. encore_encore

encore_encore New Member

hmm, well if you plan to collect really good pieces of tfs busts/statues, the best brand/make is diamond select, all my tfs busts and /statues are made by diamond select...yes, its a bit pricey but its worth it...they look great and all have authenticity certificates :) 
    but for this lot, the price seems to be okay, its just that some busts are incomplete...my question to you is, why purchase a bust collection that's incomplete? try looking for other deals, there's alot, you just have to be patient to look for them...