Price Check: Takara G1 Diaclone Ultra Magnus ReIssue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by soundwaveCA, Apr 30, 2006.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Anybody know what this guy fetches nowadays?

I saw this guy at TransformersCon but was too indecisive and by the time I decided to go for it, it was gone :banghead: 

Anyway the one at the con sold MISB for $125 CAN (so $115ish USD) which I thought was pretty good. Still kicking myself over not picking it up, the toy looks so good :( 

Also to anyone that has this toy how is he overall does the paint looks as good in person like in the pictures and so forth. Anyone here recommend him?

Thanks

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oooh, I would of snatched that up in a heart-beat!

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i think the diaclone colors, which is more aggresive, look much better than the g1 version. its just that prime is in the same colors too, so they made magnus with lighter colors to differentiate em.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    US$115 and MISB and you didn't pick it up!? What are you thinking, dude!? From what I observed he goes around US$130-$170.

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Me too, and I have him!

I got mine loose for $100 on ebay. I saw one in Image Anime the one time I went to the store and it was $100 (sealed I think) but I didn't have the cash. :(  I heard they had a handful at Cybercon last year and sold them for $135, just before I got there. All those prices are great though, usually when I see him on ebay people list it for $250+ which is insane.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anything above US$170 for Diaclone Magnus is insane...because we all know what's he made of...its not like he's like any of the SOC robots...but well, Magnus does has his fair share of fans so...