Price check, please? Premium 2007 TFTM figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by star_ling, Dec 19, 2010.

1. star_ling

star_ling Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a opened complete Premium Ironhide and Blackout from the first live action movie. I don't really care to keep either as I'm selling a few things, if I were to post them on ebay in a auction how much exactly do you think I will get?

Do you think I would get more putting them together or seperatly? I have never sold on here but if I were what would be a reasonable price? I just want them sold but I don't know if they will go for the ebay prices.

I also have an MISB Animated Shadow Blade Megatron that I would be willing to part with, it would be the same deal as the others he would go in a ebay auction. What of him?

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    your lucky if you get retail...they are not really that old yet so there is not alot of extra collectible value added into bay formers yet.

3. jamspeed

jamspeed Follow me on Instagram _jamspeed_

Ebay:
    I'd sell them separate, don't expect too much from them - maybe 20-25 for Blackout, much less for Ironhide. Don't think the Animated Megs is worth much either, He might still be available in some stores.

You might be better off trading on here, maybe you can get one figure you really want in trade for all the others.

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Yeah, I say about $5 below retail is what you should expect. And it might take a while to get rid of them.

5. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Though I don't know exactly why, Premium Blackout has become a bit more sought after in the past year or so (maybe it is seen as the best version). You can probably hope for $30-$40 for it loose on ebay. Ironhide probably around retail if it is loose.

6. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    The premimum versions definitely go for more than retail. Right now on Ebay Premium Ironhide is selling for between $35 and $45 loose. Premium Blackout - $30 - $50 loose

7. star_ling

star_ling Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd be fine with $30 a piece really, as I got them for retail. The Megatron is the only one I'm on the fence about, in the end I may sell him so I can replace him with United Megatron. If I don't think I can get retail for him I may hold onto him for a while. Or like you said I could throw them up on the site for trade fodder. Time will tell I suppose.

I know the 'buy it now' prices denote that but what if I put them in an auction? Is it possible I can get that much? Same for Megs, what do you think?