Price check on RTS Deluxes in the US

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by llfalcon, Mar 26, 2011.

1. llfalcon

llfalcon Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I'm up in Canada and I'm heading down to the US next week. I would like to know what the current prices for Reveal the Shield Deluxes in the US at Walmart, Target and Toys R US please. I was there last summer and bought a bunch of Generations at Walmart for $12 each. I discovered afterwards that Target had them for $10 and it was too late for me to return them to Walmart. I'd very much like to avoid this again. Thank you in advance.

2. llfalcon

No one has bought an RTS Deluxe recently from any of those locations?

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think they're around $12.99 now.

4. MrByatis

MrByatis Questioning Rumble

News Credits:
    The Wal-Marts and Targets I go to have them for $11.99, the Toys "R" Us' nearest to me have them for $12.99

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It varies from place to place. Haven't bought any since...December I think, lol. Was at both Target and Walmart the other night, and Target's got what they have priced at $10, while Walmart has them at $12. However it could be the other way around at other locations.

Also, don't expect to find much, if anything, new. Distribution has been rather....lacking the past couple of months. Only RTS figure I saw the other day was Mindset.

6. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was in the USA (in FL) last week, and visited plenty of brick and mortar Walmarts and Targets. Prices I saw for the deluxe RtS and Generations were:
    @ Walmart: $11,88
    @ Target: $11,99
    I too did see the $9,99 deluxes in Targets at the end of last year, but no deals like that this time... And like Ravenxl7 mentions: distribution in the stores in FL was poor: across several stores all along the east coast of FL (St. Augustine - Key West) I saw exactly one Scourge, two Wreck-Gars and a couple of Kups, Perceptors and Dirges. There were a lot of Thunderwings and Skullgrins everywhere though!

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Those prices are right on, problem is finding the RTS figures.

8. llfalcon

Thanks for the quick responses the 2nd time around. I guess since they are scarce right now, if found, I'll buy them whatever price point they are set at. I'll be looking for the latest wave of Scourge, Wheeljack, Thundercracker and Kup. I perused the sightings forums and they have been found around the country. Hopefully North Dakota doesn't have as many collectors. I usually find figures that I'm looking for down there.

9. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No, no one has bought any recently because new figures don't exist. If you see one, pinch yourself because you're dreaming.