Price check on overlord and black zarak parts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by motorhead9999, Apr 2, 2011.

1. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How much is fair on the powermasters for overlord and the 4 gold double cannons on black zarak?

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Powermasters generally run around £50 here - so guess at $70 or so. Each.

No idea on the Zarak parts - never seen individual parts for sale.

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Giga and Mega are probably going to run you about $70-$100 each. I paid $80 for my Buster engine - he's from the same line, so the prices are pretty close. As for the Black Zarak's pieces, I really don't know. Those don't come up too often. Also those four turrets are pure gps - so you need to be lucky and find an unbroken set. Prepare to spend anywhere from probably $60-$100 each on those as well. A mint, loose, complete Black Zarak will fetch between $900-$1,100 on the market. He's not a cheap figure to own or assemble. Best of luck.

~Z

4. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks. Got lucky and picked up the 4 turrets for $50 total! Now I just need a black zarak...

5. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Make sure you know if those are real and not reproduction. I can provide you some picture of the real gps gold plastic versus the not-gps gold if you'd like.

~Z

6. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    From my observation:

Twin Godmaster engines of Overlord can range from USD $40 to USD $100 upwards.

I've seen Giga being offered in Junkion/Items for Sale thread for around USD $35-$40.

Mega would set you back more. She's normally USD $70 upwards on eBay.

Double cannons of Black Zarak? They can go as low as USD $30 each. High? It could be any number, especially when there's an eager bidder wanting the same part(s) as you. You've to be lucky & pray hard that you don't get engaged in bid wars. :popcorn 

7. montygirly

montygirly Member

black zarak mint condition for sale

Hi I have a d311 black zarak that I want to sell. I checked the going rate on eBay and was shocked to see nearly $2000 for it in fair condition. My black zarak hasn't even been assembled.and the stickers and card still sealed in package. Mine is still in the Styrofoam and hasn't been touched. Only the box has minor shelflife. How much is a fair price for me to ask for him?
    Thanks