Price check on G1 Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by FreshDebesh, Jun 20, 2009.

1. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Seems pretty expensive but just wanted to check with you guys. I was pretty much looking for the price range on a loose complete one. What say you?

2. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Man that was the last 84 car I needed to complete my set. After passing on MLC ones that were selling for a little over a hundred bucks I decided to pay around that at botcon 08.

The MLC ones there, which I think were only two; were like $150ish. Then I saw one complete w/ out the face for $70. The face has a hole that plugs into that peg on the hatch back that spins around during transformation. Anyway I was able to buy that head at a parts seller a few booths up for $10 bucks.

Anyway it's been my experience that you can get one for under a hundred if you go incomplete to complete, but if you want him all at once it will be $120-$150 range.

3. FreshDebesh

Dang, ok. Thanks for the input. That's what I figured. I'm in the same boat..its the last of 84-85 cars that I need. The thing I'm kicking myself over is that I used to have Wheeljack as a kid but like alot of my TF's, I don't know where they ended up after we moved.

4. GridironProject

GridironProject Active Member

Paid $125 for mine about 6 months ago; however, $150 average is what I usually see them sell for.

5. joopsta

joopsta loves Animated

News Credits:
    you can also consider a kojack.

6. FreshDebesh

Well, I figure since all my stuff is either vintage or a licensed reissue, might as well get a vintage Wheeljack.

7. Optimus Layne

Optimus Layne Autobot Commander

i got one complete with both wings and spoilers with the box for just over $200 but i seen loose complete ones run what these guys are saying$125-$150

8. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

$85-$125 shipped is what i saw, ebay complete search is always ur friend.