Price Check on Diaclone Battle Buffalo

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grendel1979, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm getting everything ready for BotCon and I'm trying to figure out what this is worth. I checked Ebay, but the only one there is a complete MIB one with an outrageous buy it now price. Any Diaclone experts out there want to weigh in? Its missing 2 of the 3 missles, both launchers, and all three drivers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Grendel1979

Ebay:
    Anyone?

3. Grendel1979

Ebay:
    One last try while I keep checking ebay.

4. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

I think you have too niche of a toy there to expect an track record on price. The incompleteness only complicates matters further - Chances of anyone having the parts for it are super slim.
    For something like this you just need to figure out what would be a comfortable profit for you based on what you paid for it and come prepared to negotiate.
    If you are really concerned about underpricing it compared to the "market", then auction it on Ebay rather than take it to Botcon.

5. Dethor

Dethor Member

Ebay:
    As a diaclone collector and seeing it's missing the most needed parts (drivers, rocket launchers, 2 missiles, the ears of the head), I would give about $85 for it. Finding the 3 specific drivers would set me back +/- $90, the 2 rocket launchers usually go by $20-30 a piece and missiles+ears...those are only found if you have a donor buffalo.
    Sadly boxes are found plenty...but complete battle buffalos not :eek: (

If you consider selling it, I always interested in donor battle buffalos ;o)

6. Billprestonesq

Billprestonesq Daiakuron!!!

I'd think, depending on who's looking at the time, you could probably get $125-150. It's really the missing ears that kill it.