Price check on Armada Tidal Wave and RID Rail Racer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Oct 2, 2012.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Just a couple of older figures I've been rather interested in for some time now, primarily Tidal Wave, and was wondering on the availability of them (prefer MIB/MOC) and what the usual rate is? Rather not go through eBay if I can help it.

Also, I know the general opinion on Rail Racer is pretty high, tend to not see much talk on Tidal Wave though, he worth looking into?

2. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

us tidalwave - should be relatively cheap used because it's pretty ugly with hodgepodge gray/purple/puke green parts (and some red streaks)

japanese/korean boxed tidal wave about $60-90, better deco with uniform gray/purple.

energon tidalwave ususally priced between the two, uniform white/gray and clear green, personally i think all the clear green part makes it more spaceship looking than seacraft and all mold details are kinda lost on all the white parts (not degraded mold, just hard to see because it's all white)

3. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Just from my searching, the Japanese or Korean JRX releases can be had for not much above US retail.
    I thought TFSource or BBTS had a full set for $50-ish?