Price check on a few pieces

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by perithimus, Apr 3, 2008.

1. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

I was thinking of maybe getting rid of a few of my Transformers. What would be a decent rate for each of these. Should I put them up as a lot on ebay or individually?

1)Masterpiece Megatron complete with box. Fate decided that he should not have a crotch. I included a pic.

2)wm Masterpiece Starscream complete with box. I carved a bit of the joint where the wings fold up to make it easier to move. I did this because people were getting stress marks and breaking the wings off. It was very stiff at first but moves much easier now.

3) Masterpiece Prime(Takara). Just the figure with no accessories. Some chips in the paint but nothing horrible. I bought this off of a friend.

G2 Laser prime. complete with unused sticker sheet. I got this off of ebay but was not very impressed with it.

4)some movie figures. Leader class OP, 76 bumblebee, blackout, Jazz, Ratchet, barricade, and Acree.

This is not set in stone. I am just thinking about thinning things out and seeing what I could get for them to determine if it's worth it to me or not. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    MP Megs minus the crotch part will probably be $60-80 ish.

WMMP Starscream would be around $40-55.

MP-01 with accessories and light playwear should be $60-90.

G2 Prime, if he is complete, could be around $50, but this one I'm not so sure about.

The movie figs shouldnt be more than 5 (deluxes) to 10 (leaders) under the retail value, unless they have some legit defects.

3. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks for the response.