Price Check: Micromaster Trainbot 5 variant

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Obvious Prime, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    I just bought one of those blindpacked trainbots from Toynk toys. It was red. I assumed it was a variant. Could someone fill me in on this. And how much do these usually go for? Any general info will do.

2. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Come on! I have no idea who this is!

3. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

What you found was 1/6 of the Plague Infected Sixtrain....individually they only go for about 6 to 8 dollars...as a complete set of the 6 Red ones , they usually go for 40 to 50 dollars.

4. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    yeah they were packed in a 1:1 ratio in the orig. box of 12. So basicly every box has 1 complete reg. and chase version.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry, but no, they wern't packed anything like 1:1 with the normal versions. The Rage Red chase was packed at 4 sets to a master case. As master case was 10 display cases of 12 figures, with a total of 20 sets, it was a ratio of 5:1 normal to chase. The chase Sixtrains were also scattered between the boxes of 12 in the master case.

Cases of 12 were packed with two each of figures 1-6. However, while every display case of 12 was guaranteed to contain a single full set of six normal edition figures, 2-3 in each box of 12 were replaced with the red versions, distributing all 24 of those throughout the entire master case.

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Blimey, that was confusing... :p 

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Basically, my (likely flawed) understanding is that for every box of 12 Sixtrain members, you'd have 1-2 chase pieces and the rest as regulars. I think that's the same ratio as the other Micromasters.