Price check: LEGO Batman sets

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by SPLIT LIP, May 19, 2009.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So after LEGO Batman was cancelled I decided to grab the sets I had missed out on. Well, I never did find them, apparently they saw very limited release around me. (i.e., in Canada around where I live) The only one I'm after right now is Harley Quinn's Hammer truck and Batcycle. (MISB, it's one set) How much do these go for on the secondary market?

I heard I should check actual LEGO stores to see what they have, but teh nearest one is some ways away from me, but it's not for sure they'd have them, so I want to have a good idea what to pay should I need to.

2. shifty02

shifty02 This is the way

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Unfortunately the Batman Lego sets seemed to dissapear over night when it was canceled. And now prices are INSANE!! Pretty much the only place to find these sets is going to be Ebay where you're just going to get raped in the ass (I paid $200 for my Batcave set).

I highly doubt any LEGO stores still have any of the Batman sets in stock still, but I think you'll be lucky if you can pick up the Harley set for under $60 or $70.

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    They're REALLY pricey. I sold my Batmobile/Two face and Batboat/Killer Croc sets for $150 and $100 respectively on Ebay a couple months back. You may be able to get the Tumbler/Harley set for a bit less since it was one of the latter in the line. Good luck!

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Ouch. But hey, I'll probably post a want ad in AFN.ca. I'm sure somebody there could sell me one for a decent price.

5. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    BrickLink is your best bet but as others have said, be prepared to sell a kidney to buy even the small sets.