Price Check: Landcross Victory Reissue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CZ Hazard, Mar 26, 2011.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

Jan 27, 2009
    News Credits:
    Hey guys, one of my friends is selling the reissue set of Landcross, description follows from TFWiki. It is the reissue set as I remember selling him 6 of the 12 packs from a sealed case 8 years ago. What does he go for nowadays?

Also, two of the 6 figures are the black chase variants, what do they go for?

Landcross (Victory) - Transformers Wiki

* Landcross (Micromaster, 2003)

In 2004, the entire Multiforce was re-released as part of the Micromaster Collection (despite having never previously been considered Micromasters), in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, all of the decals from the original version were replaced with paint applications. Landcross could only be assembled by buying all six components individually; he was never offered as a complete set.

In every case of twelve Multiforce "Micromasters," two of them were solid-black-plastic "stealth mode" variations. All six toys were available in this manner, and could be combined into a black "stealth mode" Landcross.
  2. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

Jun 5, 2006
    News Credits:
    Smallest country in the world, no?
    Paid about USD $30 for those when they were reissued at that time.

The regular one is still in the forty-ish range when I checked last year but the Black Chase edition was USD $100 since. (And I bought him.) :D