Price check: Heroes of Cybertron Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Red Hope, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Red Hope

Red Hope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Does anybody have an idea on what these figures may be worth? I know the Megatron & Mace (not clear) is probably $10, Prime & Ax (not clear) $12, and Thundercracker $12. But I have no idea what the others may be. Nothing is pulling at Shmax or Ebay.

Thanks in advance for any help!

[​IMG]

2. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm afraid those Megatrons and Convoys (at least the battle damaged ones) might be KOs. As far as I know, the Energon Maces/Morningstars should be purple, not red (for both the U.S. Heroes of Cybertron and Japanese Super Collection Figure versions) and the reformatting Megatron figures should be a bit more purple.

The Convoys seem to have a bit too much battle damage when compared to Shmax.com: Part Information - Convoy or Shmax.com: Product Information - TF Confrontation Set 01: Convoy vs Megatron.

There are a few current Soundwaves/Soundblasters on eBay for $10-15 or so each, but nothing completed within the last 30 days, so not a really good gauge of value. :( 

Is the Thundercracker HoC or SCF?

MIKE
    engledogg

3. Red Hope

Ebay:
    They may be KOs, I am unsure. I bought them mucho years ago before I was collecting and knew research. Lol. Im mostly curious about Hot Rod with the matrix. Probably KO too?

4. Red Hope

Ebay:
    Actually those battle damage takara are far better than mine. Mine are just a translucent colored ones. They and the solid ones don't show any damage like that confrontation set.

5. ssancho

ssancho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Convoy (or Prime) with the axe, the non-battle damaged one...if it's the SCF version, it should be metallic...so yours isn't that version. Now, it may be the HoC version (Shmax.com: Product Information - Optimus Prime (with Energy Axe)), but I know that the SCF Convoy and Megatron figures with the Energy weapons were KO'd a while back, available as sets in plastic bags...I'm afraid that what's you may have. :( 

And, yep, I think the Rodimus is the one ssancho mentioned above. The Heroes of Cybertron version didn't come with the Matrix.

MIKE
    engledogg

7. Red Hope

Ebay:
    I think y'all are right about the KOs and Rodimus. I was able to find the Rodimus on Ebay so that was a huge help. I appreciate the help with 'em. It gives me a decent idea now. :)