Price Check: G1 Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Methusalen, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Hello everyone.
    I hope this is the right place to post this query, but I'm curious to know if we have anyone that could give me an idea as to what this figure would sell for... I only recently decided to part with it (money's *really* tight for us right now), I have someone interested, but I have no idea what it's value is! I *think* I paid $20 for it a few years ago, but I can't be sure anymore...

[​IMG][​IMG] <---Click for larger images.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    He's a G1 Wheeljack, figure only (no wings, spoiler, or weapon), joints appear to be nice & tight still, doesn't look like there's any yellowing, some sticker wear (honestly? They could use a new Reprolabel set), and the paint chipping seems to be at a minimum (only along the bottom of the front bumper)...

I've seen some similar figures (figs only, no accs) on Ebay sell for $15+S&H, and I've also seen them listed on Ebay w/ a starting bid of $25 & BINs of $30...

So you experts tell me, what's my Wheeljack worth?

2. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Wheeljack's a bit tricky to judge. While the missing accessories reduce the price significantly, the fact that's it's bone while with minimal paint chipping and wear is significantly in your favor.

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that $25.00 to $35.00 would probably be about right.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    $20-35 dollars sounds fair.

4. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Maybe even $40. It is in very good condition. Better than mine.

5. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say $40, but $25-30 sounds about right with no accessories and in nice condition.