price check g1 trypticon and metroplex

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by sleepy725, Apr 6, 2011.

1. sleepy725

sleepy725 Member

might need to sell these for text books so was wondering what they would go for on here. i can easily check ebay but would rather some one from here got them if i do end up selling them. so that being the case intrested in what they would be worth. they are both in their original boxes and inserts. the boxes are in pretty bad shape ie tape on the trypticon box because of a tear in the box. all peices to each are there i havent checked the electronics on tryp i guess i should do that, baught them years ago and they havent left their boxes since i baught them

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I sold both mine last year, with boxes, inserts etc all in very decent shape, for £250 for Trypticon and around £40 for Metroplex. If you can get any more than that for them you've done well.

3. Autobot X

Autobot X Check out my sales thread!

I've got $50 I'll give you for Trypticon. :D 

As helpful as that WASN'T, I've been seeing Tryppy go for quite a lump on the bay. Anywhere between $80 and $150 seems par for the course.

4. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    100% complete tripticon with box and foam should be worth at least double the retail value. I have one boxed with the price tag from toys r us and its $49.99 back in
    80s ...wow thats alot of money back in the days for a toy, no wounder my mom never bought it for me..lol.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i sold one with everything accessory wise complete...except no full-tilt and no blasters for the two turrents

had all the parts to BRUNT the tank..both ramps...both connectors to hook up motormaster and onslaught and stickers were in average wear and tear...and it had the battery cover.

$190 shipped in the USA last month.

so if you have the box and some other items....you should atleast maybe able to get in the mid 200 range i would think

USD wise