Price check-- G1 The 4 stunticon car weapons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Oct 20, 2009.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

What is the going price for the small guns for the 4 small stunticon cars?

Cost if bought 1 set at a time? (2 guns)
    Cost if bought all together? (8 guns)

2. LifePincher

???

3. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

huh? 8 guns?

4. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I am guessing that by 8 guns you mean the 4 little ones for bot mode, and the 4 "cannon type things" that plug in in car mode. If so, you can probably expect $4-$5 each piece, so a set for one car would be about $8-10. It is doubtful that you would find em all together outside of a convention or an ebay seller who has each listed individually. Most you would probably get from an ebay seller is combined shipping, and at a convention, it would depend how good of a wheeler-dealer you and him are.

This reminds me, I really need to bring a list of parts to the next Cybcon.

5. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I've seen the individual guns go for between five and ten bucks on eBay and here if they have associated or fixed prices. You might be better off trying to win them in massive weapons/accessories lots. Granted, you might spend a lot that way intially, but you can probably recoup most of selling the parts individually.

6. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly, everyone is shooting kinda low on those guns. They rarely come up... and when they do its more like 15 bucks. Expect to pay an Arm and a leg for their hand guns.

My Menasor was only missing Dead End's hand gun... luckily someone on the board sold it to me cheap... otherwise i'd be paying the 15 bucks for it.

Transformer G1 Stunticon Breakdown Gun - eBay (item 160370540220 end time Oct-24-09 06:09:06 PDT)
    Breakdown

Transformers G1 Stunticon Menasor part DRAGSTRIP w/ gun - eBay (item 320433390893 end time Nov-07-09 05:33:43 PST)

Maybe you can talk this guy down? Dragstrip has his gun.

Transformers G1 Stunticons Menasor Dead End Gun LOT - eBay (item 300358411113 end time Oct-24-09 16:29:00 PDT)

Dead end

Good luck finding Wild Riders gun... its not on ebay at the moment.

7. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, I guess I should have added the raping that you will take on shipping on trying to pick them up. I think a convention (if there is one in your area) is probably the best option. I was pissed that I didn't come with a parts list, as I picked up the wrong arm piece to replace my glued arm on G1 Devs last year, and the only thing I could think of was a missle from thrust which was about the only piece the vendor didnt have.

8. LifePincher

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

This is going to be a pain. I'm probably better off without the small guns :crazy:  A complete Menasor is better than nothing.

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    That's the way I had to look at it too eventually; I need some of the small weapons for my Protectobots, Stunticons and Aerialbots; but at least I have the combined forms complete, and that's how I tend to display them. I pick up the bits I'm missing as and when I find them cheap.

10. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, it's not considered complete without all the parts for the individual toys.

11. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Complete Menasor, as opposed to complete Stunticons.