Price Check: G1 Highbrow, Scorponok and Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RobotoChan, Mar 13, 2009.

1. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    Well, it looks like I will be selling off more of my transformers in the near future and am looking for some honest opinions on what to ask for the following figures.

Headmaster Highbrow: Boxed, all joints tight, complete with all accessories, tab on back on cockpit that fits into headmaster socket broken :( 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Headmaster Scorponok: Boxed with polystyrene insert, instructions and all accessories. In great condition, joints super tight, box has a couple of tears near the corners of the open end. One end of box is still sealed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ultra Magnus: In great condition generally. Box has some wear but comes with polystyrene insert and two of this rockets are on the plastic spur. Some stickers have been lost but I have a fresh sheet of sticker from reprolabels which have not been applied. Blue helmet has some white paint from the time I let my brother try to paint the face the same colour as the comic ;)  Also, I just realised, when taking the photos, that his arms can rotate below the elbom... why did I never notice that?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]