Price Check: Fansproject City Commander 1st Ed. w/ Add on and Classics Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arcee's_Boy, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Arcee's_Boy

Arcee's_Boy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I am thinking of selling off my Fansproject City Commander 1st Ed. w/ Add on and Classics Ultra Magnus to help pay for some things. I checked ebay in both the current and completed auctions and couldn't find many listings. I mainly found listings for the armor by itself, couldn't find any complete with the add on and Classics UM.

I did find the below autcion which was the only recent one to sell with a classics UM but did not have the add on kit.

Transformers Ultra Magnus/Fansproject City Commander - eBay (item 300531033149 end time Mar-05-11 16:53:00 PST)

I noticed that the armor by itself is going for as high as $250-$300 range.

Since I haven't checked in a while since I bought mine what would be a reasonable price to sell it for in the Junkion Exchange before putting it on Ebay?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    With regards to eBay, I'd recommend starting the auction price at the minimum amount you're willing to take for the set, then set a buy it now price for your ideal price.

Considering the set, though, I'm betting a buy it now price isn't even needed and the bidding will net you a pretty penny.

3. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I just had a recent sell of a fansproject armor lot tc, and the best advice I can give is not posting a price, and accepting offers. Know what you won't accept, but, leave it open, because a set price, no matter how high or low is going to turn off a certain amt. of ppl.

4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

lately, I have learned to live with the fact that I will never own some figures. FP WB and CC are way over priced. I said screw it. if they dont reissue it, i wont own it. These guys look good, but not that good. I missed the boat so I'll catch a later one.

To OP, the demand is there now. If I were you, I'd sell at the most you can get for it.

5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good lord.

I just wish back in 06 when woolworths were selling the two pack for £15 I'd bought two.

It makes the decision to sell it difficult for me since i know that if i do sell on, there's very little likelyhood I'd get my hands on one again. I think only the love of a very good woman would make me sell on :lol 

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

amen to that brother very well said

7. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
  8. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ouch, glad i didn't wait on any of those