price check Energon Beachcomber

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Apeface, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

I have someone asking me to sell my E Beachcomber...its loose, but minty and complete...What's a reasonable amount to ask for it? I looked on ebay, but this figure must be really rare.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

These days, Beachcomber's certainly rarer than former Energon holy grails, the wave 1 repaints Ultra Magnus and Treadbolt. Almost everyone looking to complete that series don't have and still seek him. You could double your money on him easily, if some are desperate enough - maybe triple on eBay?

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Loose I'd say sell for no more than retail price, but then I'm the type that hates when people go nuts with the prices. You could probably get someone to agree to buy it for more but :( 

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

got mine :) 

[​IMG]

5. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Same here, thanks to our own oddity collector of awsomness, alphie. Took me so incredibly, ridiculously, ridonkulously long to find that guy.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

For a while, I wanted him and Overcast so I could have a neat, matching Powerlinx bot. Of course, this was after the one or two times I only ever saw Beachcomber. Do they look as good together as I originally hoped?

7. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Can't really answer your question (although I have both... just never had them visit vegemite valley)

But I can tell you that they really look good, two really well done repaints that easily hold their own seperately. I highly recommend them.