Price Check: Clear TFA Legends

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Th0r4z1n3, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I recently worked out a deal for a set of four clear TFA Legends figures, I was only interested in the Starscream and figured I could just get rid of the other 3. I did a bit of digging and from the picture I was shown it doesn't look like the Clear Bumblebee is the same as this one...

Transformers Animated EZ Collection - Clear Yellow Bumblebee Exclusive - Transformers Animated Japanese Figures

...which was an Ito Yokado store exclusive. This one has the black stripe painted on it. Also the Prime is not the clear red one, that I've seen before. I'm probably gonna get rid of the Prime, Bumblebee, and Prowl, I'm not looking to get rich off of them, but don't wanna get the screws either; just looking for a fair asking price on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D 

Here's a stock pic the guy sent me

[​IMG]

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Well, I would start out with what you paid for them.

3. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    The ones on the picture are Family Mart Exclusives.

The Ito Yokado Exclusive TFA EZ Bumblebee is lemon yellow in color and has no black stripe, while the Family Mart Exclusive is amber in color and has a black stripe.

The Ito Yokodo EZ figures (OP and Bee) are currently more expensive than the Family Mart ones.