Price Check: Brave Maximus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Galaxy Convoy, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I'm considering selling mine, and wondering what would be a good price. It's loose, no packaging, instructions, or anything. And all complete I believe(larger head robot, Cerebros, and the little satellite dish thingy). I've heard that the Maximus head robot came with a gun, but I don't know if that's true or not, mine didn't have one when I got it.

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I just paid $300 + shipping for mine about a month or so ago. That was complete both Headmasters, ramps, satellite dish, and minty fresh stickers. Assuming he's complete (you said "larg headmaster" but made no mention of the smaller one) I think that's a fare price. If the smaller one is missing your guess is as good as mine, he can get rather pricey.

EDIT: Oh yea also had the little gun, I tend to forget about it, I just threw it in the "jail cell" and left it there.

3. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

The larger headmaster robot - Brave - did come with a red gun. Brave Maximus did not come with any guns (except for some lucky draws), but did come with the stuff you described. From what I have seen you could try the 2-300 range for it. If you are missing Plasma (small Headmaster), then I would guess less.

4. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Loose complete Brave Max is around $200~250. A MIB is about $350-400 and misb $500-600... that's how the prices have evolved on ebay at least.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Which one is it the G1 or Car Robots?

6. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    G.1 Fortress Maximus Grey, white, blue, red
    RiD Brave Maximus, silver, blue, red.

7. Turnip

Turnip Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I paid $250 for mine. It's complete and still had the box but was loose.

8. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Car Robots, original one, not the Korean "reissue". And yeah, I do have the smaller headmaster, Cerebros as he was called in RID, though my dog did get ahold of him a couple years ago when I had the big guy down to clean the dust off of. Chipped the head mode face on the side just a little bit. I know the larger headmaster robot has a name too, but for life of me I can't remember what it was. Savior or something?

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I only paid $140 for mine. It was $135 plus $5 flat rate shipping from BBTS. That shows how long ago it was. BBTS had flat rate shipping. This is not a fair post as I bought him when he was new. That was his retail.