Price Check: Boxed Original G1 Omega Supreme

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BigRC83, Sep 21, 2008.

1. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    About a year ago I purchased my cousin's G1 Omega Supreme complete. The figure and parts are in flawless condition but the electronics do not work I may need to use brand new name brand batteries. The box is in great condition at least an 8/10 w/ nothing torn off. The box also still has the original tape attach to one side. The styrofoam is in excellent condition w/ nothing torn off. Also has the instruction booklet and the mail-in offer for the Omnibots. Both booklets are flawless. How much is this worth? BTW, I gave my cousin $100 for this.

2. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Encore reissue is gonna cause some flux in the price, but your vintage one should still net you more than you paid for it... especially if you can get the electronics working (part of the big draw of buying a reissue).

3. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not entirely sure - but it's important to keep in mind Encore can be had for $92.

If the electronics don't work, that's really gonna hurt it's value. If they do work, and just need batteries, something around the Encore price is probably what you'd get. At most, maybe $130 or so probably. At least that's my guess.

4. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Omega as not that expnsiv even before the reissue. You could get a nice vintage boxed one for 200-220

Only reason I see a OS go for much money is a vintage mib unused one or a MISB

5. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Electronics work, then around $160 (lower than before because of the reissue). If electronics don't work then I'd say around $120 (a working tank goes for about $30 by itself).