price check: botcon scourge and 5 botcon sweeps

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1_Cindersaur, May 16, 2011.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    I have botcon scourge with his cyberkey and 5 botcon sweeps with their cyberkeys

[​IMG]

scourge and three of the five were purchased (MISBag) and two were loose...all are loose currently out of their bags....

(not sure about bio cards and instructions for all above)

what is a fair going price for this set?

Was thinking about selling the group in one lot since i have ehobby crystal scourge and some hasbro scourges as sweeps to replace them.

post what you think a fair price is ...or if anyone is interested in buying these...post here...

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I'm not sure what a good price is but I do know that the new Scourge mold has devalued the Botcon version a bit.

3. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I sold a set of sweeps on here a few months ago for 110. I sold them pretty quick so I'm starting to think I could of gotten more. Scourge I see him go for about 60-70 . So $250?

4. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

I would say $250 to $300.

5. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

honestly, judging from your display they were stand-ins. a lot of other guys are probably thinking the same thing. plus its the ratbat mold, pretty ugly mold if you ask me. like a lot of botcon stuff. plus its loose.

if i were to buy em' 20-30$ bucks each sweep. maybe 40-70$ for scourge. between low140$ max220$

but i know i wouldn't even buy em'. a lot of other peeps probably won't buy the sweeps, maybe just scourge because of the classics ones.

6. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I have the three Sweeps up for sale myself and have had little interest ($150). They'll probably be going to eBay.