Price check aisle 12

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimus_Prowl, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    So I need some help doing some price checking. Story of this lot of toys is that my coworker here at Disney grew up in the 80's. He also had extremely nice parents. So he ended coming into possesion of quite a few items Transformers, Star Wars, and GI joe wise. Cool thing is he was a MISB type of kid. He kept the boxes, styrofoam, inserts, extra pieces etc so Heres what he let me have to price check.

G1 Jetfire (No yellowing, a couple scuffs, has all accessories in original G1 box)

G1 Shockwave (Hose is intact, joints all work, missing box that goes hands)

G1 Megatron (95% complete, has everything, box, inserts, stock, barrel. The only thing missing is the fusion cannon)

And a 1983 Millenium Falcon. (Has box in pristine condition. Has all parts except greay chair bit that goes in the turret.)

So can anyone help me out? I'll grab some pics later today after my camera finally charges. :D 

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I always just go to eBay and check completed listings to see what they've been selling for.

3. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    I'll take a look around and see what I can find. Thanks Insanegalvatron