Price Check After The Buzzer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Th0r4z1n3, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Went on a slight spending spree the other day at Fort Max but I just couldn't help myself. I haven't got the figures in yet but I've always been more than happy with items being accurately described on Fort Max. It's been quite some time since I've priced any of these figures so I'm not sure what the going rate is now-a-days. Anyways here's what I got and what I paid, what do you guys think?

G1 Computron - $70
    Description: Includes all five Technobots, chestplate, gun, head, left fist, both footpads, two Strafe lasers, Afterburner long gun, and Afterburner hand gun. Scattershot has worn decals, C7.5-, the others are C8- or better.

G2 Superion - $45
    Description: Includes all five G2 Aerialbots plus the main pieces needed to form Superion (head, feet, fists, chestplate, and waistplate). As usual, Slingshot is busted - one wing and the tainfin broken - the wing part could be glued but the tailfin would need t

g1 Hun-Grrr - $8
    Description: Light wear, C8-

g1 Rippersnapper - $5
    Description: Figure only, worn decals and some play wear, C7.5-

I know finding a Slingshot that doesn't suffer from GPS will be a job, but I figured that I could just paint a KO gold until I find one. My even keep the KO on there if I do get one so that I don't have to worry about him breaking. Hun-Grrr and Rippersnapper finish off my Abominus so really I got 3 displayable combiners for about $130.

I'll post pics when they come in if anybody is interested.