Preview of my Fanfiction story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bgranger1990, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Bgranger1990

Bgranger1990 Member

I am not done with the story yet, but I wanted to post something so here is the preview....I haven't even thought of a title yet. Hopefully i cfinshed the cahpter by tommrow...I will explain later I got to go

It was a peaceful Saturday morning in the Witwicky’s residence. Ron and Judy Witwicky were eating breakfast while their son, Sam was still in his room just waking up. When he finally managed to get out of his bed, his cell phone started to ring, Sam answered it with a sleepy “hello”.
    “Hi Sam” A girl’s voice replied. Sam had fully awakened when he heard is girlfriend’s voice.
    “Hey Mikaela, What’s up?”
    “I just called to tell you that I can’t hang out today, my dad’s parole is up, and mom and I are going to get him, sorry Sam.”
    “Oh it’s alright, I was planning to go for a drive with Bumblebee, He still pretty depressed about Jazz.”
    “Yeah…well see you later, Oh Sam; you have to might my father tomorrow.”
    “Umm, sure. Bye.” He turned off his cell phone and sighed. He wasn’t worried that Mikaela’s father served jail time, he understand why he stole the cars. It was the old Witwicky’s motto “No sacrifice, No victory”, what he is worried about is, what any boyfriend would worry about, will Mikaela’s father approve of Sam? Before Sam could think anymore of this, a car horn honked outside of his house. Sam went to his window and looked out, and saw his yellow with black racing stripes Chevrolet Camaro

2. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    I think you mean "meet my father"

Not a bad start, though you might wanna proof-read the real thing before you post and fix a couple of punctuation and tense errors.

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Just what I wanted to say, but for the rest, good start. Ithink you have it in you. Just look out for typo's and your punctuation. Post the rest soon, I want to follow this.

4. Bgranger1990

Bgranger1990 Member

Ok Thank you I will fix it up and finsh the chapter ...hopefully today

5. Bgranger1990

Bgranger1990 Member

ok I havent been able to finsh chapter1 ...iam sorry everyone! It really stinks that the only computer accses at school, and only when all my other work for my comp class is over with soo I am sorry, I will post it ASAP

O btw HAppy Halloween everyone!

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I know how you feel... I don't have internet at home, so I either have to go my local library or to the college in order to get online.

Anyways, I like the preview for your fanfic. Can't wait to see what happens.