Preview Figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cyber-Scream, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know for sure pretty much every one suspects Cybertronian Soundwave is probably one of the preview figures. But who is the other? I think I can reveal that easily. If you remember a pic a while back (which I couldn't find on the older news) that showed both Soundwave and new Bumblebee on the bottom of a ROTF box next to each other. Does this mean they could be the preview figures? I say BB because Hasbro probably knows fans will want to get newer characters and more main ones like Prime, so they threw BB in as a preview fig along with Soundwave (and another reason for BB is because its a lot like the first 2009 Camaro mold). And of course Soundwave because hes a protoform and not the earth mode which will probably be a voyager. Thoughts?

2. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Yes, considering it was on the bottom of the box along with Soundwave, most likely he'll be a preview figure.

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I dont think there will be any preview figures. I thought Soundwave was going to remain as the Cybertronian Statlite, and one of the producers said some robots will reamin in thier Cybertronian modes.
    Besides, BB would never be a preview figure. TF1's preview figures were in thier 'Meteor/Coming to Earth/Earth Protoform/Disguise' modes. And what you saw on the box was probaly just showing off two of the Deluxe class toys, on another side of the box there would problay be a Voyager been advertised, seen as it was a Voyager box.

EDIT: Although a Thundercracker repaint of TF1's Protoform Starscream would be nice.

4. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I will be so ticked if we don't get more preview or protoform figures this go-round,I
    mean we seen them in the film of Prime,Jazz,Ironhide,and think Ratchet,but not sure.
    So we need them for all the TF's IMO.Also I would hate for them to do regular bot
    designs of BB and Soundwave,I thought protoform prime and screamer were some of the
    best designs for figures hasbro did.So I say give us some protoforms.