pretty sweet shirt some guys might want!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by comacaz, Sep 17, 2012.

1. comacaz

comacaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Avengers

Avengers Banned

If they only sell one shirt design for 24 hours & that's it. Then This sounds like bad business pratices.

3. comacaz

comacaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that's exactly what they do, and it switches every 24 hours and the shirts are totally random. They've been going on for a pretty long time now, and I've bought a few already. But this soundwave was pretty cool.

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Guess its good for making people impulse buy, sort of what brands like Alienware do with their prices, or at least used to.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Being available for only one day makes sense to some degree as I'm sure there are many people who would normally just think they'd wait and pick one up later, maybe on discount, but in actuality never do.
    That said, I'm assuming they might have some spares kicking about after the day that people could buy if they asked. Unless they're actually printed once the orders for the day are in and they only make as many as were ordered.

Nice clean artwork, but the 'Oh... Crap!' exclamation doesn't really fit Soundwave though.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Seems to have been working well for them so far. Keeps people coming back to the site on a daily basis, ensures people who really want the shirts will buy them, rather than waiting for a sale, and probably saves them a TON of money on inventory overhead.

It's a weird model, but they've proven it can work, I guess.

7. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I've been trying to spread the word, since I've got tons of those shirts--if you miss one, you can usually find them on redbubble or something like that after the fact.

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I think you can have a good t-shirt without text. I think the image was clever on its own.